Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Homecoming Pinky!





Brian and my fifth foster found a home today. We had been helping out Pinky the Puppy for about two months, getting her socialized and building her confidence. Her momma came to the rescue organization with 9 puppies in her belly, and the training center where I apprentice birthed the pups.


Pinky was a little bitty fluffball when she was born, but in her first four months, grew to be close to 30 pounds of energy!


She is a beautiful dog, a great pet, and will become a fabulous companion for her new family.


We were truly lucky to have been able to have her in our home for the past two months (and she didn't even chew any furniture!)


That's a 'wuff' for now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a cute puppy. I do not know if I could let her go. I suspect I would end up with a pack of dogs if I did foster care.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Pinky! So glad that she finally made it to a great home. What a sweet dog.
Congrats Colleen!