Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday night fun for a Rat Terrier

It's Friday night-- about 11 pm. I just got home from an adoption event (Pinky needs another home-- any takers?). I sit down on the couch, and grab the laptop, which is Kodi's cue to come bounding from the other end of the room, onto my lap, and properly place my hand onto her head for a pet, and to continue petting, and not to stop petting... even though I am trying to type all about her on the blog.

This, is Friday night fun for a Rat Terrier. Curled up in the tighted little ball, next to a warm human, who is a sucker for petting pups. Don't even think of stopping, because a guilt-ridden nudge will get you back to stroking her silky soft coat.

(Note: it is taking double the amount of time to type this, since one hand must be on Kodi-head at all times... or else).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that Pinky came back! Fingers crossed you find a new home for her.
K

Megan said...

I experienced this full on, minus the laptop (even though I had mine). If the petting stopped, the nose would flick under. It's fun to watch Bruschi watch this whole thing go down, until Pinky takes his toy that is. It happened at bed too...couldn't sleep without the hand on top somehow. If it slipped while sleeping (god forbid I move), I awoke to the nudging of the nose. :)

Puggles n Prose said...

ROTFL!