Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Sweetest Puggle...

Bruschi gets a bad rap for being a food-stealing, impatiently whining little bugger, but I gotta tell you, all that is wrapped up in one incredibly sweet, super loving dog.

I'm working late (its almost 12:30 am Eastern), and most of the house is upstairs, asleep. I walk out into the living room, and there is Bruschi, fighting the sandman on the couch while waiting for me to retire. His head delicately placed on the couch pillow, paw ever so carefully curled under his chin.

If cuddling him wasn't a good enough excuse for a work-break, nothing is. So, I sat down, leaned in, pet his super-soft head, gave him a kiss, and told him I loved him. He licked my cheek. We cuddled a bit more, I told him we'd go to bed soon, and headed back to the computer. He sighed, put his head back down, and closed his eyes.


Really, its worth the peanut butter sandwich that we "shared" earlier this evening.
(Left: Cell phone photo of Bruschi right now)

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

ahhhhh, puggle love is the best!

Bruschi said...

Aww another Bruschi!! How adorable!! So glad you found my blog!! Bruschi loves meeting new puggles!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi